WE NEED YOU!
KEY ACCOUNTS MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively seeks out corporations, groups, and other sectors of society to inspire them to get involved in GK to achieve overall marketing objective.
- Creates a strategic plan on how to reach them and what activities will be effective for them.
- Upon request of prospective partners, presents GK through audio-visual presentation, site visits and meetings to form new partnerships; does the same to current partners to grow existing partnerships.
- Performs adhoc tasks that may be assigned by Head of Partnerships from time to time.
- Manages the entire friend-raising process for current GK partners.
- Presents GK through customized presentations, site visits, and meetings.
- Captures agreements in meetings and ensures timely follow-through on actions.
- Facilitates MOA or contract signing to close the deal and follow-up necessary documentation.
- Monitors development of partner projects and initiatives and submits agreed regular reporting.
- Delivers against set resource generation targets by developing monthly work plan.
- Regularly updates Partnerships Group on delivery and shares best practices and learnings.
- Ensures that all steps to the partnership process are properly documented offline (PG monitoring) and online (GK unity).
Think this could be you? Send your CV to email@example.com
- College graduate preferably in Business Management or Marketing
- At least two (2) years experience in managing activities related to accounts or partnership management.
- A missionary and willing to work for a non-profit organization.