Gawad Kalinga needs volunteers who want to share their time and services to help further the work. By joining Team GK, you can work with others in the spirit of bayanihan (cooperation) and multiply your efforts with success. Thousands of lives are changed because you are united with others in the massive work of eradicating poverty.
This is how you can join our global army of nation builders:
1. Register here and invite your friends too! By doing so you get to receive weekly updates and have a personal profile or “dashboard” that enables you to create projects, connect to your hometown, attend events and post pictures.
2. Actively participate and take part in GK’s programs. Share your expertise, time and professional services. Find out if there are volunteer activities near your area here.
3. Build your Kalinga team and initiate GK builds and activities in the area closest to your heart. Enlist your organization to be an institutional GK partner where you and your group can participate in volunteer activities.
4. Attend the GK Builders Camp - a weekend GK activity for the young and young at heart. Email email@example.com for more information.
5. Be a virtual volunteer! Use social media to inspire and influence other people to do their part in building a better world. Share our content from gk1word by tweeting, reposting and reblogging about GK.
* Add us on Facebook: Gawad Kalinga (Official Page)
* Follow us on Twitter: GawadKalingaHQ
* Follow us on Tumblr: gawadkalinga
* Follow us on Youtube: GawadKalingaHQ
* Email your stories and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org